Tall Ship Lunch Cruise
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: TSE-LUN
Cruise Sydney Harbour whilst enjoying lunch prepared freshly on board by your friendly crew!
Just like the early settlers centuries ago, you too can experience the unforgettable thrill of cruising on Sydney Harbour in classic style and comfort. Board our 1850s-style tall ship and cruise Sydney Harbour whilst enjoying lunch prepared freshly onboard by your friendly crew.
- Adults (Ages 15+): $109
- Children (Ages 4-14): $55
- Families (Up to 4 People): $273
- Senior (Ages 60+): $74
*Departs from Campbell's Cove Jetty, The Rocks. Check in time is at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
Departing from Campbell’s Cove, we set sail for a wonderful adventure! We will cruise past all of Sydney’s biggest attractions including Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and Admiralty House. You will discover Sydney’s rich history and some of the stories and tales behind these iconic landmarks.
Hear about the amazing story of Sydney’s only authentic timber tall ships Southern Swan or the beautiful Soren Larsen. Get the opportunity to help hoist and set the sails – a truly unique part of your experience aboard a tall ship. Watch as the wind fills the sails and feel its strength carry the ship across the harbour. The moment the wind takes over and the sound of the engine fades away is like stepping back in time – an experience thousands of sailors across the ages have felt, as they stood on a tall ships deck.
Relax and enjoy the entertainment provided by the crew, captain, chef and the barman – all of whom are at your service.
- Two hour cruise around beautiful Sydney Harbour at twilight. See the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and more from a character-filled tall ship.
- Three-course meal prepared during the cruise.
- Add a Mast Climb experience to your package for a truly memorable experience.
- Add a Drinks Package for even more sparkle in your Sydney Harbour cruise