Twilight Dinner Cruise
- Varighet: 2 Timer (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Sydney, NSW
- Produktkode: TDC
When the early settlers arrived in Sydney Harbour, a timber sailing ship was the only way to see Sydney Harbour!
- Adults (Ages 15+): $109
- Children (Ages 4-14): $55
- Families (Up to 4 People): $273
- Senior (Ages 60+): $74
2 Hours (Please note from 4th April to 3rd October 2021, cruise duration is 1.5 hours)
*Departs from Campbell's Cove Jetty, The Rocks. Check in time is at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
Step aboard the beautiful Southern Swan or the magnificent Soren Larsen and set sail on this twilight dinner cruise like the early settlers all those years ago. There is no better way to end the day than this sublime Sydney Harbour dinner cruise.
Experience all that Sydney’s wonderful harbour has to offer from the unique perspective of Sydney’s only authentic timber tall ships. No other cruise can match the perfection of cruising Sydney Harbour beneath the billowing sails of the Soren Larsen – the Flagship of the historic First Fleet Re-Enactment or aboard the graceful deck of the Southern Swan – a beautifully crafted and maintained Three-Masted Barquentine.
- Two hour cruise around beautiful Sydney Harbour at twilight. See the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and more from a character-filled tall ship.
- Dinner freshly prepared during the cruise (Please note from 4th April to 3rd October 2021, cruise duration is 1.5 hours. No Starters included)
- Add a Mast Climb experience to your package for a truly memorable experience.
- Add a Drinks Package for even more sparkle in your Sydney Harbour cruise