Thunder Thrill Ride
- Duration: 30 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Circular Quay, NSW
- Product code: TJ30
Limited Time - Online Sale
Save Big When Booking Online
Adult: $68 normally $85
Children: $39 normally $49 (5-15yrs, min height of 120cm)
Family: $179 normally $219
Sale on for a limited time only.
(Not valid with any other offer)
PRE-BOOK your PHOTOS and RIDE FOOTAGE to SAVE!
With our brand new video capturing technology, you can share your priceless reactions instantly to all your friends and family via your socials, of the jet boats performing stunts, wild spins, fishtails, twists and so much more in Sydney's picturesque Harbour!
The Thunder Thrill ride offers a thrilling and fun 30-minute harbour adventure for children and adults alike. Our heart-pumping, adrenaline rides have the jet boats performing amazing stunts and wild spins through Sydney Harbour with slides, twists, wave riding, power brake stops, and sweeping fishtails. Our modern jet boats do sightseeing with a twist showcasing the world’s most beautiful city and harbour all year round.
Departs every hour, every day from 10:30*am til sunset during summer months (Dec-Feb) and from 11:30am til 3:30pm during other months.
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to update you with what Thunder Jet Boating are doing to ensure the continued good health and safety of all our customers and staff, this includes:
- Enhanced staff hygiene protocols
- Increased frequency of cleaning equipment, surfaces / “high touch areas”, including iPads, rails, lockers, and desks.
- Staff who have traveled overseas are self-isolating for 14 days
prior to being able to return to the workforce.
We would also ask that for the safety and health of the community any customers who are feeling unwell or present flu-like symptoms to remain at home, we will be very accommodating with needs to reschedule due to these unprecedented circumstances.
- The minimum height requirement to ride on Thunder Jet is 120 cm.
- All passengers traveling are required to sign a jet boating Assumption of Risk form. If a passenger is under 18 yrs, a responsible adult over the age of 18yrs must sign on their behalf.
- Full-length ponchos and life jackets are provided.
- Complimentary lockers at the wharf are provided to store valuables and non-water-proof items.
By purchasing tickets, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions which can be found here